The Path to Joy
200-Hour In-Person Yoga Teacher Training
Live Present to Find Peace & Purpose
Embark on the Path to Joy
The Path to Joy is a 200-hour yoga teacher training certification program that teaches you how to live present in each moment and find peace and purpose. It is a journey to learning how to live yoga every day, to experiential practices that clear and cleanse the physical, mental and spiritual bodies; and it is a course that gives you all the tools you need to live your best life!
The Path to Joy is offered in-person and live/online in small group settings. It is a yoga course that offers inner soul guidance on its path through life. The online training offers the same curriculum and personal guidance as our in-person classes.
This unique, comprehensive course includes:
- Your choice of a location and format that works for you
- “The Journey Within” kickoff day retreat: Choose to join us in-person or online. Details will be provided upon registration.
- 26 sessions that meet in-person weekly or bi-weekly
- Online access to 26-weeks of meditations, intentions and a robust resource library
- Asana, pranayama, meditation, lecture, discussion, sharing, experiential learning, practicum, assisting and practices for living yoga in each class
- Personal guidance and spiritual coaching
- Fire ceremony graduation celebration
- Yoga Alliance Certification upon completion of the course
Deepen your practice. Take the first step towards your teaching certification. Start living your best life. Simply choose the class that works best for you!
Discover & Grow…
What You Will Learn in the Yoga Teacher Training:
- The Yoga Model of Healing
- The Practice Container
- The first three steps on the ladder of yoga
- The five basic practice components
- The seven primary chakras
- The 10 observances and mindfulness practices for living yoga
- What samskaras are and how they create thought loops and habit patterns
- How to use all the tools of yoga to cleanse and clear the mind, body and spirit
- Sifting and sorting through facts, thoughts and feelings
- How to create your own home practice that fits your needs and schedule
- The basics of functional anatomy
- Pose alignment, modifications and contraindications
- The basics of Ayurveda and daily self-care
- 26 weekly meditations
- 26 weekly intentions
All of this and so much more…!
Live the teachings and Experience Your Best Self!
When & Where:
Our 2022-2023 courses are full and underway. Please check back for upcoming dates or contact Susan Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will be asked to select your location at checkout:
Chadds Ford, Yoga Underground (26 classes) SCHEDULE
Tuesdays, 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Wilmington, Peace Dog Yoga (26 classes) SCHEDULE
Tuesdays, 5:30 – 10:30 pm
Newark, House of Yoga (26 classes) SCHEDULE
Wednesdays, 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Rising Sun, MD, Satori Yoga (26 classes) SCHEDULE
Thursdays, 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Dover, Tula Yoga (13 classes) SCHEDULE
Saturdays, Bi-weekly, 9 am – 6 pm
LIVE/ONLINE:(26 live/online Classes)
Fridays, 16 classes: 7:00 – 11:00 am + 10 classes: 7-9:30 am
- Program Tuition: $3,250
- Should you enroll in a class and your schedule changes, you are able to switch classes. And should you have to miss a class due to unforeseen circumstances, make-up classes are available.
- Tuition must be paid in-full prior to the start of the YTT
- The classes follow the school calendar so national holidays are recognized as time off
Due to the nature of this work, class size is limited and will be filled on first-come basis. Please enroll now to reserve your space in this tremendous course.