Yoga for Health, Wellness and Vibrant Living (HWVL)
”A united approach to health and wellness.”
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Module
This module is designed to develop knowledgeable and dedicated yoga teachers who are passionate about holistic health in our communities. This teaching provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the integrated approach to wellness as it relates to illness, injury, imbalance, stress and adverse habits. Using the tools of yoga and Ayurveda, you will learn and create intervention, prevention and maintenance health practices.
– Class Training Program Module: This course includes 8 class sessions, once a month on Saturdays from 8 am – 6 pm. Class dates are: September 30, October 21, November 18, December 9, January 13, February 10, March 10, and April 7.
– Tuition Fee: $1,800
– Early Enrollment Discount: $1,620 for enrollment paid in full prior to August 30, 2017.
– Deposit of $500 is required to secure your space.
– Payment Plan Option: $500 deposit, (2) payments of $650, due October 30 and November 30.
– Prerequisite: 200-hour yoga teacher certification from a Yoga Alliance approved training, and demonstration of active practice.
– This training is one of three modules required for 500 hour teacher training certification (you have three years to complete all modules and practice requirements).