Yoga for Health, Wellness and Vibrant Living (HWVL)
”A united approach to health and wellness.”
300/500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Module
This module is designed to develop knowledgeable and dedicated yoga teachers who are passionate about holistic health in our communities. This teaching provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the integrated approach to wellness as it relates to illness, injury, imbalance, stress and adverse habits. Using the tools of yoga and Ayurveda, you will learn and create intervention, prevention and maintenance health practices.
– Class Training Program Module: This course includes 8 class sessions, once a month on Saturdays from 8 am – 6 pm.
The 2018 – 2019 class dates are: October 20, November 17, December 15, January 26, March 2, April 6, May 4, and June 8.
– Tuition Fee: $1,800
– Deposit of $500 is required to secure your space.
– Payment Plan Option: $500 deposit, (2) payments of $650, due October 30 and November 30.
– Prerequisite: 200-hour yoga teacher certification from a Yoga Alliance approved training, and demonstration of active practice.
– Location: The Yoga Barn, 313 Upland Rd., Kennett Square
– Required Text:
Eastern Body – Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System as a Path to the Self
By Anodea Judith
Anatomy of the Spirit: Seven Stages of Power and Healing
By Caroline Myss
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
By Edwin F. Bryant
– This training is one of three modules required for 500 hour teacher training certification (you have three years to complete all modules and practice requirements).