Finding and Living Your Dharma (FLYD)
”Fulfilling your life’s purpose.”
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Module
This Module is now closed for enrollment
Finding and Living Your Dharma is a mentoring module focused on personal and professional development. This 500 hour yoga teacher training module course integrates the Natural Spiritual Laws and classical branches of yoga to uncover innate gifts, talents and strengths. This information is then holistically cultivated for purposeful teaching, service (Seva) and vocational proficiency.
Here’s what you can expect:
practices to foster radiant living.
steps for visualization and manifestation. You will learn and conduct market research, develop and launch marketing campaigns and begin to bring your plan into action.
– Class Training Program Module: This course includes 9 class sessions meeting once a week on Tuesdays from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm. The first hour of the class is devoted to advanced integrative movement, asana, pranayama, meditation and mantra. The program module runs
Oct. 2 – Nov. 27, 2018. Private one-on-one professional mentoring session with the Lead Instructor included; this will be scheduled at a mutually convenient time.
– Tuition Fee: $1,200
– Pay In Full Discounted Tuition: $1,080 (Offer ends September 2nd)
– Deposit of $500 is required to secure your space.
– Payment Plan Option: $500 deposit, final payment of $700 due October 30, 2018.
– Prerequisite: 200-hour yoga teacher certification from a Yoga Alliance approved training, a brief essay of intention, and demonstration of active practice. Interviews may be requested.
– Location: Yoga Underground, 1609 Baltimore Pike, Chadds Ford, PA
– Required Text:
Now, Discover Your Strengths
By Marcus Buckingham and Donald Clifton
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
By Deepak Chopra
The Bhagavad Gita
By Eknath Easwaran
– This training is one of three modules required for 500 hour teacher training certification (you have three years to complete all modules and practice requirements).