Finding and Living Your Dharma (FLYD)
”Fulfilling your life’s purpose.”
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Module
Finding and Living Your Dharma is a mentoring module focused on personal and professional development. This 500 hour yoga teacher training module course integrates the Natural Spiritual Laws and classical branches of yoga to uncover innate gifts, talents and strengths. This information is then holistically cultivated for purposeful teaching, service (Seva) and vocational proficiency.
– Class Training Program Module: This course includes 9 class sessions meeting once a week on Wednesdays from 5:30 – 10:00 p.m. The first hour of the class is devoted to advanced integrative movement, asana, pranayama, meditation and mantra. The program session begins Oct. 4 and concludes Dec. 6, 2017: 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/29, and 12/6 (no class the day before Thanksgiving). Private one-on-one professional mentoring session with the Lead Instructor included; this will be scheduled at a mutually convenient time.
– Tuition Fee: $1,200
– Deposit of $500 is required to secure your space.
– Payment Plan Option: $500 deposit, final payment of $700 due November 30, 2017.
– Prerequisite: 200-hour yoga teacher certification from a Yoga Alliance approved training, a brief essay of intention, and demonstration of active practice. Interviews may be requested.
– Location: The Yoga Barn, 313 Upland Rd., Kennett Square
– Required Text:
Now, Discover Your Strengths
By Marcus Buckingham and Donald Clifton
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
By Deepak Chopra
The Bhagavad Gita
By Eknath Easwaran
– This training is one of three modules required for 500 hour teacher training certification (you have three years to complete all modules and practice requirements).