Many talk about this topic and offer great insight on how to find profound peace from within. Some find it through church, community, study, action and service. I like countless others have found it through yoga.
Yoga gives us a roadmap, an action plan with lots of options to find and return to love. It is through the sacred word and instructions of life affirming text; it is through and in community of raw, vulnerable honesty with others on the path; it is through taking action whether that’s a baby step or great leap of faith in service to Highest Self and therefore all of humanity. This helps us “SEE” and experience LOVE (Loving Omnipotent Vibrant Energy) beyond our imagination.
This is how we are called back home, back to our radiant Self. And it is there that we find profound peace from within. It is not complicated, and it is not always easy. It is actually quite simple and it requires courage. We just need to get out of the shell that we think is us (the little ‘self’ that lives in the dark shadows of the past, the craziness of an attached mind) and come home to Self (the big ‘Self’ that lives as part of the divine).
So here’s your challenge for today! Take a few moments to answer these questions:
- What do I need to do to understand?
- How can I be in community?
- When will I make time to study and learn more about ‘Self’?
- What courageous step can I take today?
- How will this be in and of service?
Just fill in the blanks and feel the experience of returning to LOVE.
And if you are ready to take the journey of a lifetime, then check out the website: www.1-yoga.com. This is what One Yoga does; this is all we do and it is our passionate purpose.
This Fall we have:
- (6) Different times and locations for the personal journey of yoga, 200 Hour YTT: “How Yoga Works: Living Fully Present”
- Yoga and Ayurevda Courses: “Finding and Living Your Dharma” and “Yoga for Health, Wellness and Vibrant Living”. (These are part of the 300 Hour YTT but can also be taken separately for individual study)
- (3) Retreats: “Wine, Women and Wellness”, “The Spiritual Path of Yoga” and “Tasting the Sweetness of Life” (Il Tesoro, Italy – not yet loaded to the website)
- Tons of classes and workshops
Sending you all LOVE…