One Yoga Retreats
Spiritual journeys, vacations and a whole lot more…
One Yoga Retreats
Our retreats are all about blending Ayurveda (The science of life) with yoga practices that nurture and restore you to a new level of abundance, awareness, health and happiness.
What: Winter Women’s Weekend Retreat in Rehoboth Beach
Where: A.Felix DuPont Memorial House, Rehoboth Beach, DE
When: January 5 – 7, 2018
Details: Carve out the time to nurture yourself. This women’s retreat is all about self-empowerment, self-care, rest, relaxation and fun! What more could you ask for?
Please come and enjoy:
– Cozy, comfortable accommodations
– Delicious fresh nourishing cuisine
– A variety of daily yoga and meditation practices
– Ayurveda and Yoga Workshop Session: Developing a Self-Care Plan
– Free time for fun, walks in nature, shopping or simply resting
– Evening sip and socials
– Prana beads, jewelry and essential oils by Merchant Moon
– Tie dye yoga wear by Peace Dog Yoga
– Women coming together to support one another and share life experiences
Price: $475 (All-inclusive fee: BYOB)
What: 10 Day Immersion Retreat
Where: The Himalayan Institute is a beautiful 400-acre campus resting in the rolling hills of the Pocono mountains in northeastern Pennsylvania. It is a peaceful refuge from the stress of today’s hectic world and offers the perfect place to study, practice and rejuvenate.
When: June 10 – June 20, 2018
Details: This 10 day retreat program is focused on self-healing, self-care and spiritual enrichment. It is a full immersion of experiential study and practice that allows you to receive the benefits of awakening, realization and nourishment on all levels – mind, body and spirit. Daily practice using the tools of integrated movement, asana, chanting, pranayama, systematic relaxation, meditation, mantra and chanting for spiritual awakening are offered to help each student find inner peace and equanimity.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect:
– Pure delicious Ayurvedic cuisine for nourishing your physical temple
– Personal time for rest, relaxation, fun and spa treatments
– Learning, discussion and group work on the energetic body, elements, environment, food, sounds and practices that impact our spiritual being
– In-depth chakra study and overcoming the obstacles of the mind through sensory perception, emotional intelligence (intuition), self-reflection, journaling, co-listening, sharing, and discharge methodologies
– Understanding root causes of illness, chronic conditions, imbalance and the psychological, physiological and energetic manifestations in the body (samskaras / vasanas)
– Training techniques for creating sacred space, time and conditions for self-healing and realization in a safe supportive environment
– Self-care practices and daily integration of yoga and Ayurveda for wellness; this includes but is not limited to: Dosha and seasonal appropriate foods, herbs, essential oils, Dinacharya (self-care) practices, nurturing with nature and play
– Practice and assimilation of various pranayama techniques (breathing exercises) and meditation practices understanding their specific applications and benefits
Price: $1,369 (Accommodations booked separately through The Himalayan Institute)
Choose Your Adventure
Select the retreat that is right for you… It is all just a click away.
Women Wine & Wellness
Winter Women’s Weekend Retreat in Rehoboth Beach
The Spiritual Path of Yoga
10 Day Immersion Retreat at the Himalayan Institute