Start Your Journey And Embrace Yoga
On and Off The Mat
The Personal Process of Yoga is an 8-week course that brings about positive change
in your life through an in-depth personal approach to yoga and spiritual consciousness.
It is a personal journey through the Eight-Limbed Path of Yoga applying
ancient time-tested philosophy and practices to modern day living.
This course is for all students ready to learn the deeper meanings of yoga practice and apply it to everyday life. Using an ancient practice that acts as a roadmap, and therapeutic methods for holding space and introspection, we help you gain awareness and reclaim vitality of the mind, body and spirit.
Appropriate for all-levels. This course segment includes:
- Practice: energetically constructed asana (poses) practice, pranayama (breathing techniques) and guided and instructional meditation. Developing a personal practice.
- Lecture and Discussion: applying yoga history and philosophy, the traditional, profound and time-tested practices to modern living to strengthen, heal and restore vibrant living. How to live yoga on and off the mat.
- Group Learning and Sharing: journaling review, reflection and awareness exercises that inspire and instill the art of living present, aware and accountable.
This course teaches you to:
- Various locations and times available
- Enrollment is limited to 12 students
- This course is one of the three (3) modular segments of the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program; it can be taken as a stand-alone training or as part of the 200 YTT. Qualifies for 40 hours of CEUs, an additional certification fee of $25 applies
Pre-requisites: Student must be committed to learning. No prior knowledge of yoga or meditation is required.
“The Heart of Yoga” by T.K.V. Desikachar.
“The Power of Yoga” by Susan Smith.
Recommended Resource Text: “Moving Inward” by Rolf Sovik, Psy.D.