The Power of Yoga Workshop
Deepen your practice.
A workshop immersion that creates the foundation and framework for the study and practice of yoga.
The Power of Yoga Workshop is a perfect first step when you have decided to learn the deeper meanings of yoga, and the ‘real’ power behind the postures, breathing, meditation and practice. It provides experiential learning of what it means to live and practice yoga every day; it offers a deeper understanding of the history, philosophy and practical applications of yoga practice; and it gives a glimpse of the heartfelt peace that can be experienced every day.
This training is open to all individuals interested in learning the power behind the practice. It is appropriate for brand new beginners and students who are ready to take their practice to the next level.
Meaning is revealed through lecture, discussion, sharing and practice. Poses are broken down to help you align your physical and subtle body; guided instructional breathing and meditation techniques are taught as a means to unite the body with breath fostering awareness and a deep sense of peace; and self-discovery exercises provide you with new awareness of how to live a conscious, joyful life.
This fluid, breath-linked Hatha-Vinyasa practice incorporates five basic components to promote mindfulness and wellness. They are: Pranayama (breath), Asana (poses), Vinyasa (flow), Drishti (gaze), and Dhyana (relaxation & meditation). It is progressive and utilizes safe, intuitive guidelines. You will cultivate strength, stamina and ease while increasing flexibility and life-affirming energy of the body, mind and spirit.
- Tuition Fee: is $200.
- We have led several in-person events during Covid and have established policies and procedures for testing, self-containment and social distancing to ensure the health, wellness and safety of all participants. They have worked beautifully and are very well received. Instructions will be emailed to registrants.
- There are no prerequisites for this course. All students should come prepared to practice. Please bring a mat, water bottle, pen/pencil, notepad and a bag lunch. For those traveling, click here for recommended lodging.
- Or contact Susan Smith @ email@example.com for assistance.
- This training qualifies for 8 CEU Hours available upon request; a $15 processing fee applies.
- You can enroll in The Power of Yoga Immersion for personal study or as the first step toward a 200 Hour Yoga Certification. At the conclusion of the workshop, you have the option to continue your study and select a 200 Hour YTT Course that is right for you. The registration fee will be deducted from the 200 Hour tuition fee.
- For those already registered in the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program, The Power of Yoga Workshop Immersion is included.
This training takes place at The Yoga Barn
Address: 313 Upland Rd., Kennett Square, PA 19348
September 26, 2020, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.