Learn The Deeper Meanings Of Yoga And Take Your
First Step Toward a 200 Hour Yoga Certification
The Power of Yoga is a two day introductory intensive that creates the foundation, framework and insight for earnest study and practice of yoga. It is a perfect first step when you have decided to learn the deeper meanings of yoga, and the ‘real’ power behind the postures, breathing and meditation.
The Power of Yoga offers you interactive experiential learning of what it means to live and practice yoga, helping you understand from a personal perspective the history, philosophy and practical applications of yoga practice. It gives you a glimpse of the heartfelt peace that can be experienced every day. It is a powerful yoga teacher training that reveals your potential.
This training is open to all individuals interested in learning the power behind the practice. It is appropriate for brand new beginners and students who are ready to take their practice to the next level.
Meaning is revealed through lecture, discussion, sharing and practice. Poses are broken down to help you align your physical and subtle body; guided instructional breathing and meditation techniques are taught as a means to unite the body with breath fostering awareness and a deep sense of peace; and self-discovery exercises provide you with new awareness of how to live a conscious, joyful life.
This fluid, breath-linked Hatha-Vinyasa practice incorporates five basic components to promote mindfulness and wellness. They are: Pranayama (breath), Asana (poses), Vinyasa (flow), Drishti (gaze), and Dhyana (relaxation & meditation). It is progressive and utilizes safe, intuitive guidelines. You will cultivate strength, stamina and ease while increasing flexibility and life-affirming energy of the body, mind and spirit.
– Tuition Fee: is $400.
– Required Text: “The Power of Yoga” by Susan Smith.
– There are no prerequisites for this course. All students should come prepared to practice. Please bring a mat, water bottle, pen/pencil, notepad and a bag lunch. For those traveling, click here for recommended lodging.
– Or contact Susan Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
– This training qualifies for 18 CEU Hours available upon request; a $15 processing fee applies.
– You can enroll in The Power of Yoga Immersion for personal study or as the first step toward a 200 Hour Yoga Certification. At the conclusion of the weekend, you have the option to continue your study and select a 200 Hour YTT Course that is right for you. The registration fee will be deducted from the 200 Hour tuition fee.
– For those already registered in the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program, The Power of Yoga Immersion is included.
This training takes place in the Copeland Room of The Hagley Museum and Library, a nonprofit educational institution in Wilmington, Delaware. Please bring your walking shoes as we will enjoy nature on the 235 acres of beauty along the banks of the Brandywine Creek. Address: 298 Buck Rd., Wilmington, DE 19807.
September 23 & 24, 2017, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm